Thank you for your interest in Prisma. Please note that we do not accept resumes or inquiries over email or phone. Depending on your interest, please read and follow the below instructions.
Do you have a passion for languages, cultures and technology? At Prisma, we combine all three to create a world-class team of professionals who specialize in global customer engagement, cultural strategy, and translation services.
Professional Translators, Linguists, and LSPs
Prisma welcomes professional linguists, translators, and LSPs (Language Service Providers) from around the world to apply to partner with us. We qualify all of our suppliers according to our ISO Quality Process, and carefully match the right professionals to the specific needs of a given project.
To apply as an independent contractor, please follow these steps:
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Click here to begin our online application. You will be asked to enter your name, email, and to create a password. It will take less a minute to get started.
2. VERIFY YOUR EMAIL. You will receive an email with a registration link.
3. COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Click on the link to complete the application by entering the rest of your vendor details, including:
• Rates and services
• Professional experience (education, work experience, certificates, etc.)
• Contact information (address, phone numbers, etc.)
4. REVIEW. After submission, Prisma will review your information.
5. FIRST PROJECT. If and when a potential first project arises, Prisma will contact you for next steps, which will include:
• Signed service agreement. You will receive our Language Supplier Packet (including a Prisma Service Agreement to sign and return, and IRS Form W9, if applicable).
• First project (for freelance translators). We will start with a small, paid project that will undergo additional evaluations and quality-checking.
• First project (for LSP companies). We will ask you for a small, unpaid translation sample.
6. QUALIFIED SUPPLIER. Upon successful completion of the above, you will become Prisma’s Qualified Supplier.