Culture drives the brand experience.
Global Market Research
How “global ready” is your brand? Are your brand’s attributes and positioning optimized for the various local cultures and markets around the world? Is your brand promise as relevant in Shangai as it is in Sacramento? If you want to get the greatest impact from your marketing and advertising expenditures, having a global-ready brand is essential.
Thinking outside the box is never easy; creating breakthrough ideas is even harder.
Ideation is the process by which individuals or groups generate new ideas and insights.
Global ideation takes that process to a new level, crossing cultural boundaries and leveraging different ways of thinking and seeing, to come up with ideas from outside the cultural box.
Our team of global facilitators specialize in cross-cultural creative thinking techniques which help ideators to think across cultures and tap into culturally specific insights to achieve breakthrough results.
Bottled water? Unheard of in the US beverage market until that simple idea was brought over from Europe.
Red Bull®? From Thailand, and now part of the multi-billion-dollar energy drink category.
Our Five-step Global Ideation Process consists of:
- Discovery. An Ideation Facilitator works with you to define and shape your goals;
- Cultural Mapping. The Ideation Facilitator works with our Global Insights Group to map out the cultural landscape for “mining” insights;
- Ideation. Our Ideation Facilitators lead a structured “mining” process to bring out new ideas and possibilities, working toward the stated goals using an “outside in” approach we call cultural ideating.
- Distillation follows Ideation and is focused on refining or shaping the ideas into discrete, polished insights.
- Delivery is an interactive step during which the insights are reviewed with the client, one by one, and assessed for further possible development.
Some of the ways in which Global Ideation can help you include:
- New product/service development
- International expansion
- Brand extension
- Brand localization
- Rebranding for global markets and cultures
- Adjusting claims for new consumer segments
- Developing Web-based marketing strategies (the Web being instantly global)
To learn more about Prisma’s Global Ideation services, contact us.