Global-Ready Strategic Consulting Group
We understand global. Differently.
Our Practice Areas : Operations & Execution
Localization Boot Camp
Translation and localization has grown increasingly complex in terms of cost, technologies, and speed-to-market requirements.
Whether you are new to translation management, or a seasoned professional looking to improve your knowledge of tools and processes, our Localization Boot Camp will help you understand, implement and optimize translation best practices within your organization.
Our Localization Boot Camp comes in half-day, full-day, or two-day versions, and covers key areas such as:
- Laying the Foundation
- Key concepts in translation and localization
- Understanding global audiences
- ABCs of translation memory
- The information life cycle
- How to set up effective metrics
Source Content Issues
- Basics of content strategy
- Writing for translation
- Using global English and controlled English
Tools and Processes
- Implementing effective localization workflows and processes
- Optimizing localization and cost-reduction initiatives
- Publishing and delivery
- How to build a business case for localization
- What your management needs to understand about localization
- The strategic role of localization in your enterprise