- Life Sciences
- Banking & Financial
- Consumer & Retail
- Market Research
- Branding & Naming
- Global Training & E-Learning
- GSA & Government
European regulatory requirements (IVDD, MDD) mandate that medical device manufacturers provide all labeling, IFUs, documentation, and marketing materials in the official language(s) of the end-user’s member state, depending on the device classification.
In professional translation services, partnership makes all the difference.
Prisma’s core team approach brings together experts in internationalization, translation management software, technical writing, and localization to help deliver your message in any language, any culture, or any medium.
GSA & Government
The language and translation needs of Government are unique, and span the full spectrum, from community service information to national security, from Arabic to Urdu, from Spanish to Somali.
Whatever the branch or level, you need a translation partner who is “fluent” in the requirements and technicalities of carrying out complex government contract work, and who is able to provide around-the-clock services to keep your project on track and moving forward.
Prisma is a GSA-approved contractor providing language services for local, state and federal government clients. Our partnership approach means we don’t simply translate words; rather, we align ourselves to understand your goals, offer strategic solutions, and work to achieve your program objectives and mission.
Prisma’s differentiators include:
- Skilled Project Management. We assign a dedicated Project Manager who is responsible for the successful deployment and execution of the work, and empowered to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Technology-driven Solutions. The tools and technologies that support the translation industry are complex and rapidly-evolving. Your projects will benefit from state-of-the-art technology, resulting in lower cost and faster turnaround.
- Secure Environment. Our infrastructure meets the security requirements for the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), pursuant to the FISMA Act of 2002.
- Highly-qualified Linguists. Our qualification and evaluation processes ensure that only experienced linguists with the required competencies work on your projects. We use evaluation metrics based on the J2450 translation quality standards and our seasoned team of translation professionals have been pre-qualified against our rigorous ISO standards.
- Scalability. We can expand as needed to accommodate any volume or capacity requirement.
Our services include:
Marketing and Public Service Translation
Transcription of tapes and audio files
We work in over 75 languages, including:
Middle & Far Eastern
Asian & Pacific Rim
Plus a range of indigenous languages of the Americas, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and South Pacific regions.
Contact us at: