Any language. Any culture. Any medium.
Translation & Localization
Effective website translation starts not by looking at words, but by looking at your end-users. We ask several basic questions:
- Who are your end-users?
- What kinds of interactions will they want to have with your website?
- What similarities and differences will there be between them and other users from the same or different cultures, countries or markets?
Unlike many translation companies, we ask these questions up front, and build our website translation plan around this user-centric approach. Once we establish user profiles and task paths, the actual translation work goes much more smoothly, and the results are dramatically more effective.
Our website translation services include:
- Analysis and design
- Website translation into 188 languages and/or dialects
- Website localization services
- Global usability and user experience design
- Website validation in any/all languages
- Consulting on website translation best practices
We work in most platforms and content management systems, and can tailor our services to dovetail with your internal resources to provide just the level of services you need.
To learn more about Prisma’s website translation services, contact us.