Translation Management & Strategy
Better Translation Value through Better Translation Management
“Localization 101” Workshop
The management of translation and localization work has grown increasingly demanding in terms of cost, technologies, and speed-to-market requirements. Now, management tools such as Six Sigma and Lean provide metrics and process optimization for translation management.
To manage localization effectively, you need to understand, implement, and optimize.
Prisma offers services, strategies, and tools in each of these areas to help you achieve your localization management goals.
Whether you are new to translation management, or a seasoned professional looking to improve your knowledge of tools and processes, you will leave our customized training workshop knowing how to implement best practices for your organization.
Our Localization 101 seminar comes in half-day, full-day or two-day versions, covering the key areas you need, such as:
- The Strategic Role of Localization in Your Enterprise
- What Your Management Needs to Understand About Localization
- The Role of Metrics in Localization
- Understanding Localization Concepts and Technology
- Understanding Global Audiences
- Key Concepts in Content Management and Single Sourcing
- ABCs of Translation Memory (including Trados®)
- Implementing Effective Localization: Workflows and Processes
- The Information Life Cycle
- Writing for Translation
- Using Global English and Controlled English
- Basic Translation Workflow and Processes
- Publishing: Print, Online, Multimedia
- Optimizing Localization: Trends, Issues, and Preparing for the Future
- How to Build a Business Case for Localization in Your Enterprise
- Key Trends: What´s Hot and What´s Not
Tell Me More Now! Contact us and learn more about Localization 101.
- We tailor the training to the right level for your organization: Beginner to Advanced
- We offer several versions: half-day, full-day, and two-day sessions
- We provide a solid framework to get you up to speed quickly
- You leave with the basic tools and concepts to manage localization immediately
- We zero in on what´s important to your organization
- Training materials are customized to your needs