Multiple vendors; Single portal.
Nowadays, content comes from a wide variety of sources, including:
- “Traditional” content providers such as authors, editors and content managers
- Content syndicators that capture existing content for reuse or repurposing
- Streaming content from feeds and blogs, such as Twitter feeds, Facebook posts and the like
In each case, the TMaaS platform must acquire or “ingest” the content in a way that structures it for success, allowing the content to be processed to ensure it is:
- accessible for approvals, reference and reuse
- optimized for dynamic publishing
A customized translation solution, then, must be able to accept your content in its native form or format and process it for the customer experience. Defining the types of source content, and developing the architecture to manage it, is the first step toward a translation solution.