A global gaming company had to beat their own odds by achieving global simultaneous shipment: 18 different languages across 34 markets in 44 days. And no Pause button.
“Our entire release was at risk due to translations not being ready.”
Our client faced intense time-to-market pressure and a grueling development schedule. Their KPIs for achieving simultaneous shipment were taking a dive.
Our client did not have a translation strategy. Instead, their localization relied on a patchwork approach that included:
• 11 translation providers
• Dozens of freelance translators
• 8 Translation Memories
• 50+ In-country reviewers
The entire release was at risk due to translations not being ready, and they came to us for the game-winning solution.
Prisma developed parallel workflows to maximize speed, and consolidated project management and translation memories onto our cloud-based LEX™ platform.
We delivered many key operational breakthroughs including:
• All translators were able to work simultaneously off a single, “live” TM
• Reviewers world-wide carried out review and approval work that was accessible 24/7
• Easily incorporated last-minute content changes into the single translation stream
Localization was no longer a drag on the development schedule. It became the leading way to global sim-ship success.
“All translators were able to work simultaneously off a single cloud-based TM.”
Translation Cost Reduction
* Based on the European Commission MQM translation quality standard.